Located in Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, Universal Studios is the most popular theme park in Singapore. Opened to the public on March 18, 2010 as the first Universal Studios Park built in Asia.
With over 20 hectares of area, there is so much in store for the public to explore. The theme park occupies the eastern part of Resorts World Sentosa. Spend a day exploring the theme park with a total of 24 theme park attractions available to enjoy. There are 7 themed zones with different attractions the interest of the people.
The park is open from until 10:00pm every day. Watch out for the Hollywood After Hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 7:00 pm to 10:00pm for a discounted entrance ticket. Pay only SGD 5 to dine and shop inside Universal Studios. Also, watch out for the pyrotechnic displays 9:00 pm every night.Themed Zones
- Hollywood - Designed to feel as if you are walking along Hollywood Boulevard back in 1970, the Hollywood zone features vibrant architectural designs and planted palm trees. Of course, the zone won’t look like Hollywood if there is no Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- New York - Designed with post-modern feature of New York City, this zone features the classic landmarks and some impressive cityscape. With neon street lights, the facade of New York delivers romantic atmosphere felt in the Big Apple.
- Sci-Fi City - Travel to the future in Sci-fi zone. The park features modern conveniences and futuristic ambience. Experience the thrilling ride of the world's tallest pair of roller coaster with a height of 42 meters. The two roller coasters are based on the television series, Battlestar Galactic: Human vs. Cylon.
- Ancient Egypt - Based on the remnants of Ancient Egypt, the zone is the adaptation of Golden Age Era of Egypt exploration. See replicas of pyramids, obelisks and roaming characters like Cleopatra while raoming around Ancient Egypt zone. The highlights the roller coaster ride themed after the movie staring Brendan Fraser entitled The Mummy.
- The Lost World - The Lost World zone offers most of the traditional attractions Universal Studios has to offer. There are two sub areas in this zone: Waterworld and Jurassic Park.
- Far Far Away - For those who love Shrek and Fiona, Far Far Away zone brings you to the setting of the famous animated movie Shrek. It is like living in a fairy tale with the castle and Shrek’s swamp all for the public to explore.
- Madagascar - Dreamworks animated franchise Madagascar is put to life in this theme park area. This zone features abundant tropical jungles with rides feeling as if one is inside a jungle.