Lodging, Gold Coast, Australia
Finding the right hotel can make a big difference in your vacation. Gold Coast has a surplus of the best in luxury accommodations. There are also decent budget lodging options though they are more limited.
The following choices of hotels, resorts and lodging are highly rated accomodations. Agoda is a great way to find discount hotels (budget and luxury hotels at a discount), hostels, B&Bs... all over the world. We have partnered with Agoda so we get a referral fee if you make a reservation through one of these links. They also offer reviews from past visitors but they only offer those hotels that have partnered with them. Another good choice is Hipmunk.
Gold Coast Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Apartments
- Palazzo Versace ResortLuxury resort
- Best Western Kennedy Drive Motel, not exactly cheap, but compared to the prices at many other choices here it is. Very good combination of good facilities and a reasonable price.
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Southport, located at the northern end of the city, close to iconic Surfers Paradise and two minutes drive from Main Beach. Each apartment has a kitchen and a separate laundry, which includes clothes washer, dryer, iron and ironing board. The resort-style facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, spa, sauna and gym with the master complex. A good choice to save money with a convient location.
- Islander Backpackers Resort, as you would expect from the name this is a budget option, and one that travelers find a good fit.
- Outrigger Twin Towns Hotel: Facing the beautiful beaches of the Southern Gold Coast, the famous Tweed River and capturing scenic views of the World Heritage National Parks, this property is inimitably located to provide a tranquil setting for a pleasurable vacation. The two towers of the hotel are filled with brilliantly appointed modern suites and penthouses.
- The Shore Apartments: Perfectly located near The Esplanade to allow guests the chance to visit the Queensland beaches whilst at the same time go for some shopping therapy at the popular retail outlets, dine at first class restaurants that offer exquisite eateries, and visit world-class distinctive attractions that guests can only experience in Surfers Paradise.
- Komune Resort: An excellent base (in Coolangatta) for both professional and amateur surfers who are ready to challenge the sea. The resort boasts modern trendy guestrooms designed with their own balcony and beachfront views.
Accomodations in related cities: